Temple of Heresy ships worldwide. Any orders placed from outside the UK may incur import duty / tax that customers are responsible for paying for as a legal requirement decided by the governing law where the customer lives. Any orders abandoned / refused by customers due these charges will be liable for all costs shipping the order back – including the original cost of the shipping.
- Most of Temple of Heresy’s products are fulfilled and shipped via a third party from different locations around the world. Special and limited products (such as foiled prints, limited run screen-printed clothing etc.) are stored and shipped from Temple of Heresy HQ in the UK. Please note that if your order contains products fulfilled from different locations, that they will arrive in seperate packages.
- Shipping costs are calculated on checkout and orders aim to be shipped within 5 working days.
- Changes to orders and cancellations can be made before the order ships, but not after. Please contact email@example.com as soon as possible quoting your order number if you would like to amend it.
- Please understand that there may be shipping delays due to COVID-19.
- Damaged or mislabeled products are eligible for refund or exchange within 14 days of the delivery of the order.
- Temple of Heresy do not offer refunds for buyer’s remorse.
- Refunds will be credited to the original payment method.
- Orders placed during the Christmas shopping period between the 1–15 December will be eligible for return / exchange for 35 days from the delivery of the order.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to make a return / exchange.