Temple of Heresy ships worldwide. Any orders placed from outside the UK may incur import duty / tax that customers are responsible for paying for as a legal requirement decided by the governing law where the customer lives. Any orders abandoned / refused by customers due these charges will be liable for all costs shipping the order back – including the original cost of the shipping.
- Temple of Heresy cares about the environment and attempts to use plastic-free packaging whenever possible. The sleeves that prints come in are compostable and bio-degradable. Your prints will be delivered flat and backed with strong cardboard for protection.
- Shipping costs are calculated on checkout and orders aim to be shipped within 5 working days.
- Changes to orders and cancellations can be made before the order ships, but not after. Please contact email@example.com as soon as possible quoting your order number if you would like to amend it.
- Damaged or mislabeled products are eligible for refund or exchange within 14 days of the delivery of the order.
- Temple of Heresy does not offer refunds for buyer’s remorse.
- Refunds will be credited to the original payment method.
- Orders placed during the Christmas shopping period between the 1st–15th December will be eligible for return / exchange for 35 days from the delivery of the order.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to make a return / exchange.