Temple of Heresy ships worldwide. Any orders placed from outside that UK may incur import duty / tax that customers are responsible for paying for as a legal requirement decided by the governing law where the customer lives. Any orders abandoned / refused by customers due these charges will be liable for all costs shipping the order back – including the original cost of the shipping.
- Shipping costs are calculated on checkout and orders will be shipped within 5 working days.
- Prints sized A3 and larger are delivered rolled in acid-free tissue paper and postage tubes. Prints below this size are sent flat, backed with thick chip board for protection.
- Changes to orders and cancellations can be made before the order ships, but not after. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible quoting your order number if you would like to amend it.
- Please understand that there may be shipping delays due to COVID-19.
- Items are eligible for refund or exchange within 14 days of the delivery of the order.
- Refunds will be credited to the original payment method.
- If the items are not in a re-sellable condition Temple of Heresy can refuse the return and a refund will not be issued.
- The customer is liable for the return shipping costs, unless an item has been received which is faulty.
- For exchanges, customers will be required to re-purchase shipping.
- If sending items back from outside of the UK, please make sure to declare items as returned goods on your customs forms. Clearly state ‘British Returned Goods’. Any duties on returned goods will remain the responsibility of the customer.
- Orders placed during the Christmas shopping period between the 1–15 December will be eligible for return / exchange for 35 days from the delivery of the order.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to make a return / exchange.